Become an environmental expert, shape the web or get a grip on complexity at the University of Koblenz-Landau!
M. Sc. in Ecotoxicology
Learn how to analyze and solve complex problems related to the chemical pollution of ecosystems
M. Sc. in Environmental Sciences
Study interactions of natural and human systems from genes to landscapes to tackle the environmental crisis
M. Sc. in Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems
Develop, analyze, simulate and optimize models for complex systems from science, technology and society
M. Sc. in Web Science
Build upon your IT skills and study how to understand, analyze and shape the Web and its development
Also check out our latest international study program!
M.Sc. in Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials
More information about our master’s programs taught in English can be found here…
Why Study at the University of Koblenz-Landau?
• Degree programs with a future and good job opportunities
• No tuition fees (since German universities are funded heavily by the state)
• Excellence in research and teaching through international, collaborative research projects
• Programs taught completely in English
• Strong focus on interdisciplinarity and an application-oriented approach
• Very good student-teaching staff ratio and individual support
• A beautiful region with a mild climate and a diverse landscape
Contact us now for more information about applying for 2018!
Welcome Center of the University of Koblenz-Landau