GLOBAL POPULISM – IS IT UNSTOPPABLE?
EXPERIENCES FROM ASIA AND EUROPE
October 28 – November 7, 2017, in Hanoi
(session period: October 30 – November 8)
Jointly offered by the University of Social Sciences and Humanities (USSH) of Vietnam National University (VNU), Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP), Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia (PUC) and the Center for Global Politics (CGP) at Freie Universität Berlin (FUB).
The modules offered during this intensive short-term program will provide students with an insight into local challenges and various modes of regional cooperation, both in Europe and Southeast Asia. Providing a platform for international debate, this Fall School invites academics and students from Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Germany and other countries to exchange their ideas, views and insights.
- Earn a joint certificate worth 4 ECTS credits from two renowned institutions
- Take part in an enriching learning experience and extracurricular activities
- Find out how to enroll in further study or Ph.D. programs in Germany
- Make new contacts and join a vibrant international alumni network
- Good knowledge of and interest in global politics, excellent command of English
- Final year of undergraduate studies or first academic degree (B.A. or equivalent)
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Academic Transcripts
- English Language Diploma
Apply online by September 21st, 2017 here.
The tuition fee for the Fall School amounts to 100 €, but there is a very limited amount of waivers available. If you want to apply for a waiver, please supply an extra letter stating substantial reasons. For more information, please visit our website www.seasonal-schools.org or contact us directly.
Lydia Tetzner (Senior Program Manager)
Center for Global Politics
Freie Universität Berlin
This program is generously sponsored by DAAD with funding from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
Download Flyer here (pdf, 140.50 KB).