The Leibniz University Hannover, the German Academic Exchange Service and the German Rectors' Conference in co-operation with Universidad de Guanajuato, Manipal Academy of Higher Education and Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology are happy to inform you that the Call for Applications for the next DIES-Training Course Management of Internationalisation 2019/2020 is out now (https://www.uni-hannover.de/index.php?id=5711&no_cache=1). In order to receive as many qualified applications as possible we are kindly asking you to disseminate this information and the call as widely as possible amongst your networks and colleagues.
Eligible to apply for this modular and practice-oriented training are candidates of the following countries:
- Latin America: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Cuba, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru.
- Africa: Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Asia: Cambodia, India, Iran, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Further key criteria are:
- At least 2 years of experience in the area of International Higher Education Management: either as international office staff or higher education managers responsible for coordinating international activities.
- Not older than 50 years of age.
- English language skills (speaking and writing).
Candidates are invited to submit the applications until November 16th, 2018 at 09.00h Central European Time via e-mail under the following link: https://www.uni-hannover.de/nocache/de/formularsammlung/formularsammlung-hi/dies-anmeldeformular (incomplete applications will not be considered eligible and will be disregarded). Selected candidates will be informed about the results of the selection meeting by end of December 2018.
For more information on our DIES training courses, dialogue events, projects and partnerships, we would like to refer to the following website where you can access our DIES brochure: https://www.daad.de/der-daad/unsere-aufgaben/entwicklungszusammenarbeit/publikationen/en/38013-publications.