The DAAD Vietnam on Facebook
The DAAD Facebook page offers information on DAAD programmes especially with regard to Vietnam and invites all fans and Facebook users to get in touch with us and with each other.
We would like to show you that we are more than “just” a fellowship organization: the DAAD is also active in the fields of international development cooperation, in the marketing of higher education institutes, as well as in the internationalization of institutions of higher education.
We are pleased to receive comments and feedback on our posts, but ask that you observe the following rules when posting to our page:
- The DAAD sees its Facebook page as a platform for dialogue with and between those interested in our scholarship programmes, current and former scholarship holders and generally people interested in us and our work from around the world. We encourage you to be open and honest in your posts, but please keep them friendly, polite and most importantly respectful.
- Please only post under your real name. We reserve the right to delete or hide posts whose authors are not clearly identifiable, and to block the users in question from our page.
- Respect third parties’ rights! Don’t post photos that include people who haven’t explicitly agreed to having their image published. If you want to post a photo you didn’t take yourself, make sure you have the photographer’s permission first.
- We are a German organisation and run our Facebook page in German, English and Vietnamese. Please only post in these three languages. We are unable to check the content of posts in other languages and therefore reserve the right to hide or delete them, and to block users posting in other languages from our page if necessary.
- The DAAD is an ideologically neutral institution. Our Facebook page is not the place to spread political or religious messages. Posts with criminal, radical, anti-constitutional, pornographic, offensive, disparaging or illegal content will be immediately deleted, users making such posts will be blocked from our Facebook page and violations will be reported to Facebook.
- All posts must relate specifically and directly to our campaign or our posts. We reserve the right to hide or delete posts that are not related to our content and to block users making such posts from our page if necessary.
- Commercial posts and third-party advertising are not permitted.
If you are unsure about the content of a post you would like to publish on our Facebook page, please send us a private message.
We hope you like our page, and look forward to your posts!
Your DAAD Vietnam Social Media Team