Dear partners and alumni,
the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), Regional Office Hanoi, is organising a regional Alumni conference on "Environment & Health" in Hanoi in May 2017 and kindly invite Alumni from South-East Asia to take part in this event.
Time and date: May 26th – 28th 2017
Location: Vietnamese-German-Centre (Trung tâm Việt-Đức), Hanoi University of Science and Technology (Trường Đại học Bách Khoa Hà Nội), Dai Co Viet / Tran Dai Nghia street, Hanoi.
Alumni of German Universities from following countries can apply: Vietnam, Laos PDR, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, the Philippines and Malaysia.
Please fill in this online form to apply: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/alumni2017hanoi
Application deadline: 17.02.2017.
Further information can be found in the attached concept note and tentative programme (pdf, 230.96 KB).
Selected participants not coming from Hanoi region may get a travel allowance from DAAD based on their home region / country. The following lump sums for the complete journey will be applied per selected participant from:
- Hanoi: 0 VND / 0 € (available places: 75)
- Northern Vietnam, outside Hanoi: 480.000 VND / ca. 20 € (available places: 10)
- Central Vietnam region: 3.360.000 VND / ca. 140 € (available places: 15)
- Southern Vietnam region: 3.960.000 VND / ca. 165 € (available places: 35)
- Laos PDR: 6.000.000 VND / ca. 250 € (available places: 16)
- Cambodia: 9.360.000 VND / ca. 390 € (available places: 16)
- Myanmar: 10.320.000 VND / ca. 430 € (available places: 16)
- Thailand: 7.920.000 VND / ca. 330 € (available places: 7)
- Indonesia: 13.680.000 VND / ca. 570 € (available places: 5)
- Philippines: 10.080.000 VND / ca. 420 € (available places: 3)
- Singapore: 7.920.000 VND / ca. 330 € (available places: 2)
- Malaysia: 7.200.000 VND / ca. 300 € (available places: 2)
In addition, the DAAD will cover the accommodation costs for the selected participants at the conference hotel from the above mentioned regions (not relevant for participants from Hanoi):
- Participants from Vietnam: for 2 nights from May 26th to May 28th 2017
- Participants from other countries (Laos PDR, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia): for 3 nights from May 25th to May 28th 2017
If any question occurs during completing the application form, please contact us by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be grateful if you could spread this information via your personal and professional networks. Thank you very much.
Your DAAD Regional Office Hanoi for Vietnam, Cambodia, Lao PDR and Myanmar