You are a researcher, a younger or future PhD holder who is interested in developing his/her proposal writing skills according to international standards? You are also interested in learning how to write and budget a promising proposal for national and international funding?
Thus, you should participate in the Scientific Proposal Writing Seminar, organised by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for the central region of Vietnam.
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Date: 23rd February 2019 (from 8h30 to 18h00)
- Venue: Vietnamesisch – Deutsches Zentrum (Trung tâm Việt-Đức), Hanoi University of Science and Technoly, Dai Co Viet/Tran Dai Nghia Street, Hai Ba Trung Dist, Hanoi
- Expert: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Tuong Anh, Foreign Trade University Hanoi
- Language: The seminar will be conducted in English and Vietnamese.
Please register with your data and your motivation until 15th February 2019 at:
The places are limited up to 20 participants! In case the number of registrations will exceed the number of places available we will select the participants based on their motivation stated.
Please also make sure to bring your own draft of research exposé to the seminar because you will have to work on your own proposal during the seminar to make it most beneficial for you.
Please follow the structure for your draft research exposé below. Thank you!
We request that you submit a 2-page exposé (approximately 5.000 characters) outlining your intended research project.
This exposé should include the following sections and information:
- Applicant name, disciplinary area of the proposal, and title (approximately 100 characters)
- Introduction: Please introduce your research idea: Based on pertinent literature, please briefly demonstrate that there is a research gap and a need for this gap to be filled.
- Aim of the project: Please state the aim of your intended research. If possible, please state the research question you intend to answer. Tell us about the innovative potential of your project.
- Methods: Briefly describe the methods you are going to apply in order to achieve the aim of your project (= to find an answer to the research question).
- Significance/relevance: Briefly state the expected outcome, explain the significance/relevance your project might have for scientific and, if applicable, non-scientific stakeholders.
NOTE: This seminar is free of charge and the participants will be provided coffee break, lunch and dinner.
Preliminary <strong>programme</strong> (pdf, 55,56 KB).
Thông tin bổ sung
Các Hội thảo học Đại học tại Đức 2020 của DAAD Hà Nội.
» Xem thêm
Thông tin thi tuyển của các Trường Dự bị Đại học Đức tại Việt Nam đợt tháng 06.2020 và tháng 07.2020. Trường DBĐH Darmstadt kỳ này cho thi T-Kurs tại Hà Nội!
» Xem thêm