The German Foundation for International Legal Cooperation (IRZ) was established as a registered association in May 1992 on the initiative of the German Federal Ministry of Justice. On behalf of the German government, it supports partner states in Eastern and South-Eastern Europe, (Central) Asia, South Caucasus, Middle East and Africa in reforming their legal and judicial systems. Further information can be noted from our website www.irz.de/index.php/en
Activities include the following:
- Support in the preparation and implementation of events including monitoring requirements in the partner country and abroad
- Maintaining contact with local cooperation partners
- Monitoring legal developments in Vietnam and writing short reports for internal use
- Administration of IRZ project funds (recording of all incoming funds and expenditures, preparation of advance financial statements etc.)
- Local contact person for both Vietnamese authorities and IRZ partner institutionsAccompaniment of the delegations of Vietnamese partner institutions during study visits to Germany
This results in the following requirements profile:
- Good written and oral Vietnamese language skills
- German languages skills in writing and speaking are desirable, good English language skills are required
- Good social skills, attention to detail, independence, flexibility and reliability
- Legal knowledge and good knowledge of Vietnamese legal institutions are required
- In-depth knowledge of settlement of project funds including tax issues
- Experience in event management and working in scientific or other public institutions are an advantage as well as experience in the publication and distribution of scientific publications
- Experience in cooperation with German institutions or knowledge of the work of German institutions as well as previous stays in Germany are an advantage
Place/s of activity is/are Hanoi and occasionally other cities in Vietnam.
The activity is remunerated on the basis of performance (work completed by the hour). The contract period will be two years with the option to extend (once/twice) for another year.
The selection of the freelance professional will be made by a tendering procedure, obtaining comparative offers. If you are interested in participating in this procedure and meet the a.m. requirements, please send us your Expression of Interest including your CV in German or English language by 28 June 2022 in electronic version only to email@example.com.
After receiving the Expression of Interest, we will invite the most suitable candidates to submit a bid.