As one of the first foreign Business Associations in the Country, gathering over 350 German and Vietnamese Organizations from all industries we are always keen to support new talents! We believe in the potential of the students in Vietnam to come up with ideas that are game changers. From our experience, we know that often a good idea needs some additional support to flourish. This is why we ask you to participate in our GBA Business Challenge – because if you believe in your idea, we want to see it turning into reality.
- Do you have a new idea or a new business model?
- Is your idea sustainable, which can create positive impacts?
- Is it feasible and can be realized within 12 months of the competition?
- Are you in need of financial support or capacity building, or simply an opportunity to challenge yourself, step up and present your ideas?
No matter what you’re involved for, let us accompany you and empower you on your journey to pursue your dreams. Stop being hesitant, stop thinking, it’s time to turn your idea, on which you have spent thousands of hours thinking, debating, and crafting, into a real business. Let’s do it together!
The GBA Business Challenge 2023 has started with the following key criteria:
- Realistic & Growth Potential
- Not yet on the market
- Can be realized within 1 year
- Application and presentation in English
- Open for participants over 18 – 35 years old
- Team effort is required (at least 2 members)
- Business idea from Vietnam
Teams with good ideas who feel they match the criteria can compete against each other and win prize money of VND 300 million and 1-year coaching program, to turn their business idea into reality.
Step 1: Apply in the online form
Step 2: Wait for the feedback, the jury will select the top 25 who will receive a professional training by the Vietnamese-German University and work out a convincing business plan.
Step 3: The jury will select the top 5 who will pitch at our GBA Monthly Business Meeting in November 2023 to win the GBA Business Challenge! In the meanwhile applicants can follow us on the official Facebook fanpage.