FRAMEWORK OF THE MODULE:
In collaboration with the student’s respective university, PACE-UP (www.paceup.org) contributes to an outstanding master’s thesis under the VG-CARE umbrella (Master’s thesis done in VG-CARE, and be used for qualification of a Master’s degree from your university currently you are enrolled). Participating students, in consultation with their supervisors, develop a study with the PACE-UP program coordinator. A bachelor’s degree is a pre-requisite for the Master’s program.
Who can apply:
- Master’s students in biology/biochemistry/infectious diseases from universities in Vietnam who are registered to work for their master’s thesis.
- Master thesis must be completed no later than in December 2024.
- It is desired that the Master’s degree be com-pleted of 2024.
- Supervision of the Master’s module study at VG-CARE by high qualified researchers along with the co-supervision with your respective university.
- Master’s module in a highly advanced laboratory.
- Monthly financial support of the Master’s module with 400 € for maximum 5 month (paid in VND).
- Master’s degree from the respective university along with the project module done in VG-CARE.
- Research experience certification from VG-CARE-PACE-UP program.
Applications can be submitted until September 30, 2023, after consultation with your supervisor.
Selection of the candidates:
Selection of the candidates will take place based on the submitted applications and personal or online meetings along with their Master study supervisors.
Please send your application:
All documents below in English:
- a cover letter with a CV
- a topic/short proposal (strictly half a page) for your Master’s thesis in the field of emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases.
- Possibility of sampling and availability of biobanked or retrospective samples for proposed experimental studies.
- Name of your supervisor (preidentified), and his/her email ID.