An agreement on cultural cooperation between the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and the Federal Republic of Germany was signed in 1990. Since then, many new university cooperative partnerships between Germany and Vietnam have been established and consistently driven forward.
These cooperative partnerships cover a range of activities, from the exchange of students and researchers and the development of courses to a large, transnational education project.
Here we present some examples of good practice from these higher education partnerships.
A selection of other programmes promoting the exchange of students and academics from Vietnam and Germany can be found here:
- International Study and Training Partnerships (ISAP) (in German)
- Integrated International Double Degree Programmes (in German)
- Study Seminars/Practicals for Groups of Foreign Students to Germany (in German)
- IPID4all (International Doctoral Studies in Germany – for all) (in German)
- Alumni Special Projects (in German)
- Subject-Related Partnerships with Institutions of Higher Education (in German)
- University-Business Partnerships (in German)
- German Institute Partnerships (GIP) (in German)
An overview of all funding programmes for German universities with foreign partners can be found here (in German).