These cooperative partnerships cover a range of activities, from the exchange of students and researchers and the development of courses to a large, transnational education project.
Here we present some examples of good practice from these higher education partnerships.
A selection of other programmes promoting the exchange of students and academics from Vietnam and Germany can be found here:
- International Study and Training Partnerships (ISAP) (in German)
- Integrated International Double Degree Programmes (in German)
- Study Seminars/Practicals for Groups of Foreign Students to Germany (in German)
- IPID4all (International Doctoral Studies in Germany – for all) (in German)
- Alumni Special Projects (in German)
- Subject-Related Partnerships with Institutions of Higher Education (in German)
- University-Business Partnerships (in German)
- German Institute Partnerships (GIP) (in German)
An overview of all funding programmes for German universities with foreign partners can be found here (in German).