Next to the Hanoi Regional Office, the DAAD operates an Information Centre in Ho Chi Minh City for the South of Vietnam. It focuses on marketing activities that promote Germany as an attractive destination for study and research.
Established in 2005, the DAAD Information Centre HCMC provides information about studying and conducting research in Germany, advises students, scientists and researchers on its scholarships portfolio and helps to facilitate the formation of partnerships between German and Institutions of Higher Education in the Southern of Vietnam.
The team of the DAAD Information Centre Ho Chi Minh City consists of the following team members:
- Head: Dr Berndt Tilp: overarching tasks, consulting of German universities, German studies
- Mr Tran The Binh: Counselling on study and research in Germany, scholarships, marketing, alumni programmes
- Ms Le Huong Thao: Counselling on study and research in Germany , financial and personnel administration
Our services include:
- individual advice on studying and scholarships, either at the Information Centre by appointmentor by telephone or by email;
- information events, e.g. at schools and universities;
- representation of the DAAD at educational events.
Do you have an inquiry? Please contact us at: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!