The DAAD Regional Office in Hanoi is the central point of contact for all questions relating to academic exchange between Germany and the countries of Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar.
The Regional Office was established in 2003. It is located in the Vietnamese-German Centre (VDZ) at Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST) and is open to anyone interested in academic exchange with Germany. Stefan Hase-Bergen has been the director of the Regional Office since September 2017.
The team of the DAAD Regional Office Hanoi consists of the following team members:
- Head: Stefan Hase-Bergen: overarching tasks, consulting of German universities
- Le Thi Hong Phuong: Alumni programmes
- Phan Thi Thu Hong: Financial and personnel administration
- Nguyen Thi Kim Nhung: Scholarship programmes, incl. counselling
- Viet Do Minh: Counselling on study in Germany, marketing for the study and research destination Germany
- Pham Ngoc Mai: Event management, DIES programme
- Jakob Konrath: German studies, German language
The DAAD provides the following services in Vietnam:
- Information on study and research opportunities in Germany
- Advice on our scholarship and exchange programmes
- Funding of exchange programmes for researchers and university partnerships
- Representation of the interests of German higher education institutions
- Support in establishing contact with German universities and with universities in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar for collaboration, projects and events
- Support and networking for alumni of German universities
- Training courses for university managers
Further questions? Write to us: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!